"To fail to plan is to plan to fail."
- Robert Wubbolding
Organize your large to-do list with TodoPlus
- Focus on your most important tasks first.
- Reduce time spend on unimportant tasks.
- Stay focused on one task at a time.
- Always know what to do next.
- Break down long-term goals into small and achievable steps.
- Achieve more in less time by being more productive.
- Reduce stress caused by having too many tasks in your head, and the fear of forgetting something important.
- TodoPlus is freeware and safe to use.
- Easy to use — TodoPlus is designed with productivity
and simplicity in mind. It is both fast and easy to manage many tasks, because you should not spend all your valuable time just planning.
- Sub-tasks — You can add sub-tasks to any task. This is a great way to break down large projects into smaller tasks. This approach is also known as organizing tasks in a tree hierarchy and outline tasks into sub-tasks.
- Filters — Focus on your most important tasks
using filters. Hide the unimportant tasks and finished tasks. Sub-tasks can be hidden too - Just like you would do with drawers.
- Password protection — You can add a password
to each file. Files are also encrypted and backed up for improved security.
- Accessibility — Keyboard shortcuts for anything!
Fast access to tools. Resizable fonts. You can use your mouse, but you
don´t have to. Most features can be accessed in several ways for your convenience.
- Multiple lines per task — Tasks titles can have
multiple lines of text, so you can keep everything within the task list.
If you need more space, just add sub-tasks.
- Search for keywords — Search through large files
for text/TAG´s, like : 'buy', 'email', 'call', 'urgent' or just
'*'. This way you are able to finish a group of related tasks faster. The latest search keywords are stored in the menu for fast access later on.
- Continue where you left off — TodoPlus remembers
all your settings including window size and position, font type and size,
filter settings, file history, the last opened file and edit positions.
- Import/Export tasks — You can import text files.
You can also import/insert many tasks at the same time in TodoPlus if
you want to copy a checklist from a website, a text edition or an email
etc. Use HTML-Previews to be able to transferred your to-do list to other
software like text editors, email software, calendars and website editors.
- Cross-platform — TodoPlus is released for both
Microsoft Windows and Mac OS X, and you can share the same files between
Examples of TodoPlus plans
- Website development project plans.
- Software development project plans.
- Achieve your goals.
- Checklists and routines.
- Achieve your New Year's resolution.
- Manage your personal tasks with folders like : Health, Family, Friends, Career, Home.
- Manage your business tasks with folders like : Development, Marketing, Finance, Support, Website.
- Plan a Wordpress blog.
- Plan your vacation.
- Plan birthdays.
- Manage problems and challenges.
TodoPlus version 2.4 released for Microsoft Windows.
TodoPlus version 2.4 released for Mac OS X.
TodoPlus Portable version 2.4 released for Microsoft Windows.
Follow TodoPlus at
Testimonial : "Perfect For What I Want!
Pros : Simple to Use. Basic, but still full of options.
Cons : None that I have found.
Summary : I was looking for a 'To Do' tool that doesn't have a lot of bells and whistles, because I don't need or want them. I want a tool that simply lets me create a list, with sublists, and this is exactly what I wanted it. It was easy to set up and I was able to start using it right away because it's pretty intuitive. And it's free! Thank you so much for this simple tool."
Testimonial : "TodoPlus is a good job - and working on the same plans in Bootcamp/Windows XP and Mac is without problems."
Testimonial : "Thank you. Finally found what I was looking for. Thank you for your to do list which is simple, attractive, and doesn't need net framework."